Maine-ly Apples is located on Moosehead Trail (Route #7) in Dixmont, Maine, 7/10ths of a mile south of Route #9/202. Below are directions and a map for finding us.
- From the North / Bangor
- Heading south on Interstate 95 take exit 174/Route #69 in Newburgh. At the end of the ramp go left (towards Winterport). After 2 miles you will intersect Route #9/202 and a blinking light. Go right (West). Drive 10 miles. Another blinking light marks the intersection of Route #9 and Route #7/Moosehead Trail. Go left (South) and Maine-ly Apples will be .7 miles on the right.
- From the South / Augusta
- Heading north on Interstate 95 take exit 161/Route #7 in Plymouth. At the end of the ramp turn right (South) towards Plymouth village. Drive 10 miles on Route #7 which includes driving over Route #9/202 at the only blinking light in Dixmont center. Maine-ly Apples will be .7 miles on the right.
- From the East / Belfast
- In Belfast get on Route #7 heading North towards Brooks. 12 miles of scenic driving will get you to Brooks village. Keep going straight on Route #7. At the top of a very large hill you will cross into Dixmont and Penobscot county. From the top of the hill drive approximately 1.5 miles to find Maine-ly Apples on the left.
- From the West
- Get to Newport and either get on Interstate 95 heading North and follow the South directions or, if you are clever, find Route #7 in Newport and follow it into Dixmont.
- By Air
- Bangor International Airport is the closest airport. There is no public ground transportation from Bangor to Maine-ly Apples. Other airports in the region are Portland, Maine, Manchester, New Hampshire, and Boston, Massachusetts. There is ground transport from all of these airports to Bangor.
- Using a GPS?
- Our street address is: 346 Moosehead Trail, Dixmont, ME 04932.
Please call us at (207) 234-2043 or email us for more specialized directions.